I am anxiously awaiting the backing fabric for the constellations quilt. I ordered it Monday so hopefully it will be here by the weekend. I decided to do a scrappy binding with all of the constellations fabric I had left over. This is a first for me, I typically use one fabric so I am excited to see the finished product and of course the finished quilt. I already got the binding sewn and ironed. Here it is!
In the meantime I have been piecing the robot squares together in a chain and will keep doing that until my backing comes in for the constellations quilt.
I made a little "square" of fabric from leftover triangles from the binding. I might embroider the names and dates on it by hand.... or with FMQ. Not sure yet but I would like to use it as a "label".